At John Q. Hammons Hotels & Resorts, we work hard to develop exceptional properties and provide outstanding service – and when our employees’ efforts are recognized, we display their awards proudly.
Our company strives to reach higher standards than those required by our individual brands. Hotels are expected to be quality leaders in their markets, and associates consistently go above and beyond the scope of their titles. Because of their hard work and dedication, we are not surprised to see our employees and properties recognized by their respective brands, as well as the industry and individual communities.
The following are just a few of our recent accolades:
- Embassy Suites San Marcos awarded 2014 sales team of the year by Embassy Suites Hotels
- Embassy Suites – Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center in Colorado received the coveted Connie Award for being one of the top three ranked hotels among the 2014 Embassy Suites brand set. In addition to the Connie Award, Embassy Suites Omaha – La Vista / Hotel & Conference Center in Nebraska ranked #10 and Embassy Suites Nashville SE Murfreesboro – Hotel & Conference Center in Tennessee ranked #13 among the best of more than 215 upscale, all-suite Embassy Suites hotels across the Americas.
- Four additional received awards for top performance in the categories of RevPAR, sales, sustainability and community service.
- Embassy Suites Omaha – La Vista Recognized With 2014 Platinum Adrian Award From HSMAI For Project Search Success
- The Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center and their community partner, Harvest Hope Food Bank, receive a Hilton Worldwide Travel with Purpose® Action Grant in 2014.
- Additional 2014 Hilton Worldwide Travel with Purpose® Action Grant Winners include Embassy Suites Charlotte – Concord Resort & Spa, Embassy Suites Greensboro Airport, Embassy Suites Portland Airport, Embassy Suites Nashville South/Cool Springs.
- Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel, Spa & Conference Center named Embassy Suites Connie Award Winner 2013, #1 Embassy Suites in the world.
- Embassy Suites Quality Award Winners 2013, Top 10%: Embassy Suites Nashville SE – Murfreesboro and Embassy Suites Omaha LaVista Hotel & Convention Center
- 7 Embassy Suites Hotels ranked among the best in 2013 and 5 additional hotels ranked for performance.
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas-Allen named 2012 “Hotel of the Year” at the Hotel Association of North Texas’ Sixth Annual HOSPY’s Awards Gala.
- Embassy Suites Charlotte – Concord/Golf Resort & Spa is the recipient of the 2011 Cabarrus Sustainability Award for environmental achievements.
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center, Hotel & Spa was the recent winner of the following prestigious awards for outstanding performance: Convention South’s 2011 Class of Readers’ Choice Awards, Smart Meetings’ 2011 Platinum Choice Awards, 2011 CMUS Talk of the Town Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
- We currently manage 10 of the top 20 Embassy Suites Hotels.
- Embassy Suites Omaha–La Vista / Hotel & Conference Center in Nebraska received the #1 rating and the coveted Connie Award (named for Hilton Hotels’ founder Conrad Hilton)
- Third-ranked Embassy Suites Norman–Hotel & Conference Center also received a Connie Award
- Fourth-ranked Embassy Suites Murfreesboro – Hotel & Conference Center is featured in Embassy Suites Hotels’ new brand marketing video and photo shoot
- Lodging Hospitality has named 18 of our properties in the top 100 on their list of best-performing hotels.
- John Q. Hammons received the Hilton Hotels Corporation: Hilton Family Lifetime Achievement in 2009.
- John Q. Hammons received the Lodging Conference: Above & Beyond Award in 2009.
- Sweeping the Embassy Suites awards in 2009, the company was recognized with 11 hotels in the top 20 of all Embassy Suites in the world, including 4 in the top 5.